Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It kills Me


The best lessons in life are free. Some are painful, simple, fun and educational. We find out interesting things about ourselves wen we are down or not when we have been robbed out of our happiness. We have to understand that it takes two to tango (not to ingwaza) and you should always be alert to where you place feet,while dancing.

I danced the night away with my eyes closed and when i opened them i was all all alone, in the dark with awful tunes behind me, thats a sad scene. My epiphany to all of this was, i should lean to dance with my eyes closed again but this time with a partner who dances to the same tune as i do.

My happily everlasting ended today (20 January 2010) at 4:15am. I got an SMS stating the termination of our contract, at that time it got really hot,even though it was chili and cold, my heart stopped beating for a sec and my eyes got really wide from reading such a disturbance. I then reaslied that the reason was because "our relationship was on partime", that hurts more than the "its not you its me" break up line. The other part killed me is that "id he'd be wasting my time and his time if we continue".I then fetch my mp3 player and listen to Melanie Fiona-It kills Me.

This is not how i imaged the great fall, i was unprepared for lift off. I then remeberd the good, the bad and the "WTF" moments and i knew it had to end. So far im sad, mad as hell and emotional-for a robot like me, its impossible-. I didn't cry, i don't see the need for it. It changes nothing but i heard it makes you feel better, RIGHT!

Telling my girls about this is like an episode of "Sex In The City", you get to text, call and reply to 3 different opinions about it, even though they are being supportive, they are blowing this out of proportion. I love them so much.

From this unpleasent ordeal, ive lent not love again, (i know at my age it sounds insane, but for my hearts sake, its for the best) deep inside i think i should call it quits and live with no extra unpaid work called, LOVE.

Love- is the only act no human being is a master of.

No comments:

Post a Comment