Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mole

A message is created to inform people and hopefully they (the receiver) would be smart enough to understand and reply. We sent and receive these things and its how you interpret it. I mean if i send you a "please call me", you (the receiver) would know what to do, unless your an idiot.

I got an alarming message last night about a certain thing (I'd love to give you details but NO!). We will call this "thing" -mole-... My mole was visible to someone and he, yes he, asked me about it and i explain, he "believed" me and now after a week he thinks my mole is not really a mole... he thinks a certain mosquito bit me and he wants to know if his right. Oh...K...this is me here, i wont say something to please your ears... Im MPK... I make my own rules and "live" by them...if i said its a mole and you saw a mole hen its a mole...if you see something else halla at a sister and i will help me understand.

Its pretty useless reading this and not really understanding JACK! but bear with me, this blog gets better as long as im alive... its better that way.

MNJM

No comments:

Post a Comment